Here is a bedside book brought to you by Nature for kids:
Do you dream of reducing your waste, cleaning your interior without pollutants, making toxic-free cosmetics, wasting less, consuming sustainably, ethically, recycling, reusing?
Follow in the confident footsteps of Aline Gubri. Three years ago, Aline created an ecological, economical and healthy daily life. With this book, she shares her experience and creativity with you by offering solutions that are accessible to all and easily adaptable because YES, it is possible to preserve your health and that of the planet without complicating your existence or giving up the comfort of the home. modern life.
Discover 101 DIY tips and tricks using simple ingredients.
- how to make washable cling film
- choosing healthy and ecological cosmetics
- delight children with a plastic-free dinette, unique in the world
- recycling citrus peels the smart way
- make an indestructible sponge from scrap materials
- unclog your pipes or degrease your oven without toxic products
- make a minty foaming toothpaste you can't live without
- filter your tap water without losing the minerals
You'll reduce your environmental impact, save time and money, but above all... you'll do yourself good and save the environment!
Natural : Paper & Cardboard
Publishing: Thierry Souccar Editions
Dimensions: L 22cm x W 16cm x Thickness 1cm
To be kept available to read or consult daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.