Any order above 30€ is delivered free of charge in Belgium by means of a delivery partner (DPD or bPost).
If you do not wish to be delivered, you are free to pick up your order at our headquarters by selecting the "Order collection" option. Withdrawals are made, after having received the email specifying that your order was ready, at the collection point, rue du Clair Val 28 - 5020 Suarlée:
- Monday to Friday after 6 p.m., by appointment
- Saturday and Sunday all day but by appointment.
Appointments are to be made:
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone on 0486 50 58 11.
The delivery of orders below 30€ will be invoiced according to the weight of the package, the desired delivery time and the country of destination:
- Belgium :
- < 30 Kg, at home in 1 to 2 working days: €8.50 with DPD
- < 10 Kg, at home in 2 to 3 working days: €7.50 with Bpost
- France, Luxembourg and the Netherlands :
- < 10Kg, at home in 4 to 5 working days: 20€ with Bpost
- > 10 Kg and < 30 Kg, at home in 3 to 4 working days: €25 with DPD
Exchanges and returns
After receiving your order, you have 14 days to return it at your expense, if it does not correspond to the information available on the site.
At the time the order is received in our offices, you will be refunded for the price of your order to the same account with which the payment was made. A delay of 10 days may occur for the refund. The products must be returned in their original packaging and in their initial state.
To return the products you will need to follow the following link: https://natureforkids.shipping-portal.com/rp/
Then you will need to perform the following steps:
- Fill in your postal code
- Fill in your order number "NFK#1234"
- Select the reason for your return request from the list provided.
- Refund method: "have" in the form of a gift card or promo code, minus administrative costs and logistics costs.
- Select your relay point
- Check your summary
- Confirm your return request.
- Print the label and stick it on the package
- Drop off the package at your post office or relay point
Return price: Nature for kids offers free returns* .
Satisfied or refunded
Nature for kids® defends sustainable and reasonable consumption. As such, we do not want you to keep products that you do not consume or that do not suit you. In this way, we want to offer you maximum ease of use.
In line with our zero waste philosophy, Nature for kids® offers you our 30-day return policy.
You can return all products purchased on our site to us within 30 days of receiving them, without giving any reason, if the products are complete (with accessories, instructions, etc.) and in new and undamaged condition. . The packaging cannot be unsealed and must be able to be resold.
You must use the return form ( see appendix 2 ) on our site in the FAQ section. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any difficulty. You must then simply return the products to NATURE FOR KIDS (returns) , RUE DU CLAIR VAL 28, 5020 SUARLÉE, BELGIUM, in their original condition (sealed packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.), accompanied by the completed return form through your care. The costs and risks associated with return transport will be your responsibility.
(*)In case of return in accordance with our return policy, Nature for kids® will send you by email a voucher equivalent to the amount of the returned products, with deduction of 15.00€ for the processing of the order and 15 €.00 for logistics costs related to the return of the package, no later than 14 days from receipt by Nature for kids® of the products in good condition. We will use the same email address you used when placing your order. The voucher will be valid on www.natureforkids.be for 1 year from the date of reimbursement.
Any product that is incomplete, damaged, damaged or whose original packaging has been damaged will not be refunded, exchanged or returned. Indeed, in line with our zero waste philosophy, we would like to put back on sale any compliant product while avoiding waste (of products and packaging). Your cooperation will be appreciated!
This warranty does not apply:
- the goods supplied have been made to its specifications or clearly personalized;
- to the goods supplied cannot be reshipped or are likely to deteriorate
- to goods supplied sealed which have been unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health.
This return policy does not affect your legal rights (see Article 16 of the General Conditions of Sale ("Warranty"), including your statutory right of withdrawal.