Intended to be used from the birth of your child and follow his development, adapting to his request, these bottles are durable and solid. Thanks to the anti-shock bumper and its stainless steel composition, it did not break at the slightest shock compared to glass or plastic bottles. To try it is to adopt it, your child will not be able to do without it.
- For babies from birth, wide neck slow flow
- Patented plastic-free bottles eliminate all risk of BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates and other petroleum by-products
- Does not retain the smells or tastes of the contents
- The bottle has a total capacity of 150ml and a marked volume of 100ml
- This bottle is designed to grow with your child, it easily converts to a bottle by simply changing the nipple for a sip spout or replacing the nipple with another Pura lid
- Made Safe Non-Toxic Certification*
- The Pura bottle and all silicone components of the bottles are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Compatible with wide neck pacifiers from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™ and Dr. Brown's™
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel components
*To learn more about this certification, I refer you to my article which will deal with certifications and ecological labels. You can also click on the logo below which will take you to their site.
Models: Available in blue/green or pink/grey
Age: from birth to 18 months
Natural: The bottle and nipple collar are made of safe, antibacterial, high food-grade #304 stainless steel. Nipples, sleeves, discs and bumper are made from 100% medical grade silicone. BPA/BPS free. The brush is made of cotton and sisal.
Brand: Pura (One life…one bottle®)
Packaging: 100% cardboard
Contents : 2 bottles 150 ml - 2 slow flow silicone teats (0-3 months) - 2 medium flow silicone teats (3-6 months) - 2 flow fast and leak-proof - 2 XL drinking spouts (6m+) - stainless steel rings and silicone caps - 3 silicone discs - 1 bumper - 1 special bottle brush
Origin: Designed in USA, Made in China
Size: 12.5 x 18 x 40cm
Weight: 493 g
Instructions for use:
Do not microwave. Carefully read the instructions for use in the bottle before use. All silicone components of the bottles are dishwasher safe. The bottle can be sterilized by placing it in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
To prolong the life of the spouts, we recommend that you remove your child's bottle when they are not actively drinking. This will prevent passive teething on the beak. Always check the spout before each use. Torn or broken mouthpieces should be replaced. It is suggested that all silicone components that go into a child's mouth be replaced every 8-12 weeks, or at the first sign of damage.
All Pura Stainless insulated and non-insulated bottles are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects for the life of the bottle. Barring disaster, we expect your Pura Stainless bottles to give you many years of faithful service, and we want to know if they have failed to deliver.Pura Stainless will replace any bottle found to be defective under normal and proper use
Soothers, spouts, straws and sports tops are items subject to wear and not covered by our warranty. Silicone is by nature a flexible material. For this reason, Pura silicone components can wear over time and be damaged if chewed on when a child is teething. The following can also contribute to premature wear of silicone components: hard water, unnatural automatic dishwasher detergents, antibacterial soaps, and repeated washings in the dishwasher..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.